Our regional members are very important to us. We understand the difficulties that you face in accessing good professional development. We currently offer the following:
- This website is a one-stop shop for social educators, drawing together information about the Australian Curriculum subjects of History, Geography, Civics and Citizenship and Economics and Business.
- Information from ACARA, QCT and QCAA about curriculum and professional learning
- An online action-learning program that you can undertake in your own classroom in your own time at any time if you are a member - and receive QCT certification
- Occasional webinars that replicate what is delivered in our Brisbane PD. We hope you can join in
- Items of Interest emails and blog when information becomes available, some of which will apply to you
- Occasional newsletters from our parent body - the Social and Citizenship Educators Association of Australia (SCEAA)
- A Members' Forum - to provide members opportunity for discussion and sharing of ideas
- Links to our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube pages.